This week will be a busy week! Here are some important things to remember….
– Our field trip is Thursday! I will send out more information about what to wear tomorrow.
– Picture day is Wednesday. If you have purchased pictures online, print the ticket and have your child bring it to class.
– Today is our last day researching Wolves. Students will then choose an individual project to share their research (a book, a report, a poster, a presentation, etc.)
– We are working on “context clues” – how you can use the words and pictures surrounding unknown words in order to find the meaning. Whenever you read with your child, practicing this is a GREAT and important skill.
– Students will receive their new spelling test this afternoon
– Grandparents day is Friday from 10:30 – 11:15. We will have stations for the students to work on with their special guests.