Good afternoon! Here are a few special announcements:
– Tomorrow is library day! Help your student remember their books.
– Friday we will have a special in-school field trip about wolves! Staff from the Ely wolf center will be joining each third grade classroom for an hour in the afternoon.
– We are continuing to write our fractured fairy tales, working on complete sentences, typing, and paragraph formation.
– We are reading “The World According to Humphrey” as a whole class – we all love it!
– There is an info sheet about our “fall party” tonight in students’ folders. Please read it carefully. There is a photo of it below.
– We have started recording responses to what we are reading in a google spreadsheet. Each student has their own and is responsible for writing about what they are reading, and using a dictionary to look up unknown words. We will use this all year.